Saturday 4 September 2010

I saw Joe translation gently into the room and said to him

I saw Joe translation gently into the room and said to him: "Mr.Malajiela, Hello!,study team members on board in order to enrich the leisure life , intends to hold a table tennis game, would like to invite you to participate in, can you?I?Ping Pong? me? "Malajieye laugh, his right hand was burned the same as , kept waving them: "No, no, that China's ping-pong, we Argentina's natial table tennis team, also played,but oh."Joe translation quietly"adjustment"to its own belt, christian louboutin for bending the feet of a running shoe strap tight tight; see that Joe seems to immediately translate what was going to carry. but he seemed very quiet smile: "Well, we think you are on board the scope of leadership, and you still have time, they participate in the leadership group r l it in fact, leaders table tennis is also very common ah ,I race?,ha ha ha I usually like the bad at ping, but ,Chinese,table tennis, world famous, out of a casual, I can not deal with the ah?Hey,Malajieye President, in fact,race is not winning or losing, participation, is that you relax and happy about ah. you participate in it. "translate his head and laughed Joe, said:" You can see for themselves the level of the Chinese table tennis, also s good. Finally, there may then reward."christian louboutin shoes award?,well, I do not want reward, went to see the Chinese ping-pong it. "Malajieye nodded:Good ,I participate in the competition. "Joe translation across the room door, there will come back to the room:" ah,In addition, we intend to ,now, also began to collect Each inspection team motto ,all participate in assembly, there are rewards. Malajieye President, please also provide a l maxim r,,maxim,can I?pigeon words? is,dove language?" Malajieye's face an awkward expression,to laugh shrug:pigeons do not understand the language ah?No,no,Mr.Malajieye,I said l maxim r, not in the sky flying with wings of pigeons in the language, but you his heart wanted to say a christian louboutin sale word,Oh?,Malajieye flashing green eyes look happy to finally see how the matter:" Oh? I want to say,I want to say: Today, Chen commander, foundation back, then, China will move all sorts of supplies to the island to go, to build the Great Wall research station ,I said a check is made: Chinese dragon, soaring Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment