Thursday 2 September 2010

Yesterday,spent the night market and bought two two old

Yesterday,spent the night market and bought two two old magazines,magazines are out of date content for the time being,but which is not obsolete.In my view,than spending the original price to buy it is still very cost-effective.Sunday nothing spent several hours reading the magazine two dollars.the christian louboutin United States on Iraq,Afghanistan and the war is commonplace for the content of this magazine,the content is not important,but a photo or let my heart Yi Chan,21-year-old Joshua - Bernard,U.S.Marines,not stray bullet hit the battlefield in Afghanistan have lost their lives.handsome young man wearing a Marine Corps uniform flavor than younger people,I suddenly felt that if this young man is still alive certainly like to see the hottest right now christian louboutin shoes the World Cup.he and his German team rookie a rising star - Thomas - Mueller,general age,but the difference is Joshua - Bernard's life was over,Mill wonderful life began in earnest,can be predicted a promising future.the same age,different life! really a pity for the young life.to have life to watch the World Cup is a happy thing.Spain finally had the last laugh,during the 120 minutes of tough competition,the Spanish won.Sneijder eyes sparkling,with regret,there is no choice,there are not convinced,because the end of extra time we see Sri Lanka Ned and the referee in the theory.We see little first full 36 hours together,for the first time to accompany you to do something you like,for the first time see your friends,for the first time felt nearly well hello Recently,for the first time there is no doubt your heart have been,my heart has a lot of worries,I'm afraid to become christian louboutin sale a substitute for other people,I'm afraid you and I are just for fun,I'm afraid for him to come back and you will leave me I know you think of his feelings,his photograph your space,your space and your message to his room in his message,these are the envy of jealous hate me reason,I thought,if I love you,as long as I wholeheartedly on Hello,one day and your heart will stay with me,now,I did it,at least I think I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment