Friday 8 October 2010

In fact, skipping classes to go I do not know what,

In fact, skipping classes to go I do not know what, intermediary wandering aimlessly in the school to see sub-tree leaves, trance. Sometimes even I think I'm a fChristian Louboutin iddler. long been accustomed to a person, a person I class, a person eating, a person wandering. sometimes a person to self-study. I was mainly on the self-study see high numbers, I think the high number of hard, not like the high number. than I was afraid of the high number of pre-college entrance examination, this really is a big step forward. I do not have resistance to a change of weather a cold. The weather is always fickle, how I have bad cold. In addition to class I were basically ran hospitals, depriving doctors face with a look of shame I have met. Happy Together, the girls are in school Tiao Moncler not wait to show their good build-yao Chiao, and I was wearing a thick sweater, looked a bit silly. like a three-inch junior year when the photo was sort of a bit bemused look books, there is a trace of melancholy solitude.
stupid. Life is always slower then time. city is changing, and our lives, to borrow the words of Milan Kundera `: live in the past. in a textbook on the Attitude towards Love has such insights. Love of the formation and development can be divided into three phases: the first is the Love of the preparatory phase, generally Moncler Jackets starting from the high school. junior high school stage experience is entirely from the love unconscious perception to some piecemeal transition, love began to enter the field of individual consciousness, and love of life issue as a question, discuss and think for its.

No comments:

Post a Comment