Friday 8 October 2010

The second stage is the Love of the formation and development stage

The second stage is the Love of the formation and development stage, usually beginning from the University of , then mate choice criteria in mind began to form, into Herve Leger the ideal of the love object of. The third stage is the Love of a sound and mature stages of this period are generally slow to college or to jobs. I think middle school time very ignorant, very sensible, so it can not distinguish love and friendship. but at least you know that love is sometimes the friendship began, which is obviously not the same. separated for too long because I have forgotten whether the junior high school friendships developed to the stage of love. on the simple time and I think Yaya is the special relationship between people with good bar. Yaya has been sitting next to Herve Leger Bandage Dress me. Her eyes are big, some attract.
but its drawback is that her eyes stopped your body, you simply can not tell is watching you, or stare at you. junior high school graduation, we went to different high school, gradually lost contact. has recently spent a great deal of effort to get her the QQ number. I added her first very excited to tell her who I was, and then burst greeting, say things before, and then made a pass with emotion. Soon, the entire message mode I hit up all the news. I saw how the other party is not moving, he stopped down. After a long pause, Yaya playing over a word I almost fainted: but I forgot what looks like a. because I fHerve Leger Dress ace the computer screen did not know her face when saying this may be brewing for a long time before it may look like indifference, might be some sentimental look.

No comments:

Post a Comment