Friday 8 October 2010

Now I have a flourishing population of Classmates.

Now I have a flourishing population of Classmates. Although I know that Z's bedroom telephone and mobile phone number, I have not called her, sent her text messages Chanel Shoes rarely. Some time ago I read a I send text messages asking her to read it yet? She said that there is. I said that I sent you what. the title page in the book I wrote the following words: I think I am a very nostalgic person, always. so always have some inexplicable sadness. This is a book I like, why recommend to you, because I think you I share a common language, since That day in that month, I suddenly appear, move the Tory Burch Shoes tables and sat down next to you is this thought. now to think of it, but separated by the time the glass, very thick, very thick. so I was not saying anything with emotion: a dream in 2034!
revisit this book again, I was filled with emotion, I remember the first time in the Let me fade tired. now read, and just did not think this is so outcome. just think, life is never been towards our desired direction. More often, we need only a relieved . about life on life, I had a lot of ideas. Of course, that before they came to this university. After the industry over a period of time, this university and university life in the lost of fresh sense. followed by a repetition Jimmy Choo of lives every day, and some fall. The teacher said that since the fall is to recognize that you are unwilling to fall shows. maybe this is it. I will not fuss, but hate tweaking an attitude. I am not in college to study child. It is clear, I always try to escape to escape the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment