Friday 8 October 2010

A new military training is a repeat class

a new military training is a repeat class, she came to see us, I saw her standing in front of cafeteria, then walked over and greeted her. She said that I asked her to dinner, I said Christian Louboutin Pumps I had eaten, but can you punch. She smiled, and seemed better sorry: forget it, I eat with her. She pointed to a girl, her former classmates. afternoon we practice and precise, I use peripheral vision to see She stood on the podium. stand in the hot sun, I am a little uncomfortable, eyes began to dim. before things in mind. to go after all to leave, how can not retain. Another time After watching the 2003 college Christian Louboutin Sandals entrance examination, I asked her to dinner, to see her again, feeling strange. Then what do I have a bad evaluation of the. I rummage in a pile of manuscript paper in the past to find happiness Who knows happiness is not always Psalm flash already covered with gold leaf rust Unfortunately I did not speak much that night, just drinking. table wine as long as people respect me, I take to drink from the cup.
One year later, a stranger to many, can we still be friends. to the table, cups and bowls of messy, the dinner will be over. from the restaurant came out quite late, I was leaning out of them. night wind in their faces, so I have some sober. I said to them, you first go back, I go back a person better. and then I walked slowly, leaning Christian Louboutin Boots on the tree vomited several times. Back to the home wash bath on fast asleep. The next day I woke up to chinaren Classmates inside a building, in order to let students know each other their current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment